The DW152S Stick Reader provides the basic RFID reader functions of reading, storing, displaying and transmitting via USB or Bluetooth the identification code contained within a passive transponder for real time and batch mode data logging.
This Stick Reader can be used in the management of breeding stock, dairy stock, fatstock and animal slaughter, to trace the individual identification. With its mature, stable and unique design, it realises an identification tracing method with no contact and no interference. Ultimately it guarantees the ID’s individuality and authenticity.
- Reads ISO 11784/11785 HDX and FDX-B transponders
- Will NOT read FDXA or Encrypted microchips
- Read distance up to 30cm
- Large memory to store up to 10,000 EID’s
- Bluetooth & USB enabled
- Rugged design with waterproof reading end
- Takes standard and rechargeable AA batteries, allowing a full days work without a battery change
- RFID reader functions of reading, storing, displaying and transmitting via USB or Bluetooth
- Can be used in the management of breeding stock dairy stock, fatstock and animal slaughter to trace individual identification
- One year manufacturing faults warranty
- Includes FREE storage bag
- Free test chip keyring