This tiny scanner comes in a handy pouch with a loop you can attach to a lanyard if required. It is chargeable via USB and there is software available if required to scan microchips directly into a computer.
- Will read ISO Standard 15 digit FDXB ISO 11784 / 85 microchips
- Will NOT read FDXA or Encrypted microchips
- Automatically switches itself off
- Can be programmed to read in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German & Polish).
- One year manufacturing faults warranty
- Free test chip keyring