STOCKADE a low cost security tracker. NO ANNUAL FEES. WITH 2 FREE MICROCHIPS FOR SECURITY.
Everyone would like the anti-theft benefits of having a proactive GPS tracker fitted to their classic car or caravan. But is the cost justified? Firstly there is the initial outlay, then the expense of fitting the device and the ongoing annual subscription to a call centre. The total cost can be well over £300 with additional annual subscriptions of £100 – £200.
- Stockade is a small unit, smaller than a cigarette packet, and is powered by the vehicle battery. It also has its own internal back-up battery which lasts for 4 days.
- Stockade will communicate directly with your mobile phone using a Pay-As-You-Go SIM card.
- Simply park your car or caravan, text an instruction to Stockade, if the vehicle moves you will receive a text message on your phone.
- Thereafter you can check the vehicle’s whereabouts by sending a text message to Stockade and it will reply with its co-ordinates.
- Tell the police that your vehicle has been stolen and you know where it is, give them the details and let them do the rest.
- FREE registration of all your vehicle details together with the microchip numbers on the National Mobile Register database used by the police – www.thenmpr.com
Stockade (vehicle battery only)
GPS tracker for car or caravan. Powered from vehicle’s own battery.
STOCKADE COMBO ALSO AVAILABLE
GPS tracker for car or caravan. Kit includes battery enhancer, spare batteries and a mains charger.